Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Thought for today

Fellow Bloggers,
In creating this blog, I promised to have new information that would help you in your life journey. My opening page is a key to your everyday existence, so I hope you are following the process and taking the creating of your day seriously. It is truly an opportunity for greatness.

I have been going through the ideas I wanted to share with you and I think with the world in crisis as it is now. This was the most important information to get out to you.

It can be summed up in the simple statement adopted by the Boy Scouts of America.
BE PREPARED.!!!!!!!!!!!

What exactly does that mean though?

The first and most important preparedness item would be food and water. Water more than food actually. You can live a long time without food, but not long without water, since our bodies are mostly water. As one the the Star Trek aliens once said,"ugly bags of mostly water".
I have been taking my empty plastic bottles and filling them with water and storing them. We have a reverse osmosis system, so the water I store is clean. I do not pay for bottled water, but when it comes on special get it. You will need 14 gallons per person for a 2 week supply. Store at least a 2 week supply.

Store at least a 3 month's supply of food. Food you will eat. Food that you could eat cold if necessary. This is not something most people have the money to do all at once, but if you buy a few extra things a week and set them aside, you will be surprised how fast it will accumulate.

This is my thought for today. I will try and add a item each day until I feel it will get you by. NOW CREATE YOUR DAY AND CREATE A NEW PLAN IN YOUR LIFE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO BE PREPARED. If you are prepared you will not have to live in fear.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am very interested in becoming the best that I can be on the road to perfection. I strive to do this on a daily basis